Essential Australian Business Law is an abridged version of the full text of the Australian Business Law 2011 edition. It is designed for courses which focus on the core chapters of Australian Business Law.
The key topic areas covered are:
- Introduction to business law
- Tort in the business world
- Formation of contract
- Operation of contract
- Consumer Law
- Business structures
CCH Related Publications
In the area of business law, CCH publishes a comprehensive range of books, print and online updating services which cover the various topics discussed in this book. These publications include:
- Australian Business Law 30th Edition
- Australian Torts Reporter
- Australian Consumer Credit Law Reporter
- Australian Competition & Consumer Law Reporter
- Australian Contract Law Reporter
Essential Australian Business Law includes clear and concise discussion of the key topic areas listed before, points of law illustrated by case examples, references to legislation and links to relevant government and statutory body websites.
Comprehensive indexes, cases and statute tables ensure information is easily located.