Careers @ CCH
Select another CCH company
CCH Business Fitness
CCH Hong Kong
CCH iFirm Australia
CCH iFirm New Zealand
CCH New Zealand
CCH Software Australia
CCH Software Hong Kong
CCH Media Releases :
CCH Media Releases
CCH Media Releases
Postal Strike - Delay in order delivery
Due to the scheluled postal strike, there may be a delay in the delivery of some customer orders.
Taxation Institute and CCH partnership promises to help tax agents navigate major changes
The new Tax Agent Regime will significantly affect every tax agent in Australia — over 28,000 tax agents.
CCH releases ‘Professionals and Electronic Document Management Whitepaper’
Electronic Document Management: a technology solution where the experience exceeds the expectation.
IntelliConnect - the new revolutionary online platform
CCH puts their money where their mouth is to benefit their customers.
Professionals embrace Web 2.0
Web 2.0 is rapidly changing the landscape of professional information, in particular how professionals search for information and communicate with one another. CCH, a Wolters Kluwer business, recently undertook research to better understand the relationships between Professionals, Information and Web 2.0 applications.
Copyright & Licencing
© 2013 CCH Australia Limited
We are pleased to announce that Thomson Reuters, one of the leading providers of intelligent information for businesses and professionals, has acquired titles from CCH Asia Pte Limited on 21 December 2012. The titles that have been acquired and transferred to Thomson Reuters now form the “Thomson Reuters Online Library” and can be accessed in the normal way. Titles include:
• Doing Business in Asia / Asia Business Guide
• Malaysia Companies & Securities Legislation
• Malaysia Company Secretary Suite
• Malaysia Company Secretary’s Practice Manual
• Malaysia Corporate Law Suite
• Malaysia Directors’ Manual
• Malaysia Hands On Guide to Corporate Secretarial Essentials
• Malaysian & Singapore Companies & Securities Law Cases
• Malaysian & Singapore Company Law & Practice
• Singapore Companies & Securities Legislation
• Singapore Company Secretary Suite
• Singapore Company Secretary’s Practice Manual
• Singapore Corporate Compliance Manual
• Singapore Corporate Law Suite
• Singapore Hands On Guide - Company Secretarial Essentials
All active subscriptions to the above will be continued with Thomson Reuters. Your login and password remain the same. The terms and conditions under your agreement with CCH will continue to be effective until the end of the current term of your agreement. CCH has assigned its rights under such terms and conditions to Thomson Reuters effective 21 December 2012.
If you have any questions or would like further information about these products, please contact us on: +60 (3) 5633-0622 or
in Malaysia and +65 6333-0800 or
We value you as a subscriber to our products and thank you for your business.