This 300+ page book provides relevant dividend, corporate action and share
price data for the most recent tax year. It details every listed company in
alphabetical order and displays easy-to-read and consistent tax data. Published
annually in July since 1989, the Annual Dividend Book is the leading and most
widely-used reference of its kind in Australia, covering all ASX-listed
companies. It provides users with ALL of the data needed for income tax and
capital gains tax in a simple, easy-to-use format.
The Annual Dividend Book includes:
- Detailed and accurate company coverage
- Dividend data covering all dividends paid and all tax-relevant events for
the most recent tax year
- Detailed information on corporate actions for the reconciliation of holdings
during the most recent tax year
- Share prices as at 30th of June
- Quick access to share registry and website details
- Information on the tax impact of off-market buy-backs
- The CGT-effect of demergers and in-specie capital returns
- Australian Taxation Office class rulings
- CGT values for mergers, takeovers, staplings, demutualisations,
reconstructions and more
- A Help Hotline that may provide assistance with tracking down information on
View sample pages from the Annual Dividend Book. For other queries, please
ring 1300 300 224.
Order the Annual Dividend Book now.